Friday, September 28, 2012

Custom iPhone 5 Cases

For a few months now, I've been offering customized cases for the iPhone.  I have one of my cases on my phone right now (an iPhone 4) and I love the unique style that it provides, along with great protection for my phone.

For my personal case, I chose the "traveler's case" - customized with passport stamps from several of the places that have personal significance to me: where my husband and I honeymooned, where I was born, where I went to college, where I lived while serving an LDS mission, places I did internships, and other places I traveled.  People always comment on my case when I have my phone out and I love having something so personal.  Enough about my case though -  I'd love to create a special case for YOU!


 
 



I offer cases for the iPhone 3, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5 and the iPod Touch 4G.  These cases provide a durable hard shell for your phone and are professionally printed using an advanced 3D thermal transfer process that embeds the graphic into the case.  That way, your design cannot scratch or wear off over time.  You can also upgrade to a TOUGH case for added protection for your phone, while maintaining a slim profile.

I'm adding new designs regularly and hope to add iPad cases and iPadfolios soon!  If you have a device that you'd like a case for and it's not an iSomething, feel free to contact me and I'll see if it's something I can offer.  All of my cases can be viewed and purchased here.

No comments: